Magento 2.3.4 version released on January 28, 2020.
Magento Open Source 2.3.4 offers significant platform upgrades, substantial security changes, and PSD2-compliant core payment methods.
This release includes over 220 functional fixes to the core product and over 30 security enhancements. It includes a resolution of over 275 contributions by our community members. These community contributions range from minor clean-up of core code to significant enhancements to Inventory Management and GraphQL.
Magento 2.3.4 Release Highlights:
- Over 30 security enhancements
- Improved message queue framework
- Adobe Stock image galleries integrated
- Improved GraphQL coverage
- Inventory management enhancements
- Supports live chat
Visit https://bit.ly/2GvloZH to read how the latest Magento 2 version release can benefit your store.