Magento 2.4 will be released in this year.The Magento 2.4.0 version is expected to be released with a set of awesome new features, improvements, component updates, and great product stability.
Every new release comes with features that make the E-commerce platform better in various aspects. You can also contribute at Magento2 Project Repository
As Magento 2 Certified Developer expert Magento developers, I am always in search of the latest news and updates about the Magento platform. And with announcement news of Magento 2.4 from the Magento, I can surely tell you that there will be tons of new features and improvements.
Magento 2.4 – What To Expect?
- Highly- performing GraphQL functionality.
- Full GraphQL coverage will be allowed to admins.
- A new storefront API concept will be introduced.
- Improvement in front-end framework.
- More than 100s of bug fixes.
- And tons of new features.
Highly- performing GraphQL functionality
You can utilize GraphQL – a data query language – in the Magento 2 frontend development as an alternative to REST and SOAP web APIs. Besides, it powers the Magento 2 PWA Studio!
- Mutations to support checkout and payments;
- Storefront GraphQL API for checkout, orders, my account;
- Other enhancements in the GraphQL framework.
Lastly, if you enjoyed reading this article, then give it a thumbs-up, and comment below to let me know. Also, don’t forget to share it with your Magento friends and colleagues.
If you need any support, you can contact me anytime, and i will be happy to help you.
Skype: navinbhudiya2 | Mobile: +91 9974859361 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
#CertifiedMagento2Developer #Magento2Developer #MagentoConsultant #Magento2Freelancer